Camera and gallery questions

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
The camera seems pretty decent but seems to missing some more advanced things. Are there ISO, exposure or white balance settings somewhere? Can't seem to find any.

Also I thought I saw mention of a slow motion video setting but didn't see it.

Finally in the gallery, how do you select multiple pics? On my old Galaxy GS3, I'd long press on a picture and it would activate the 'select multiple' option...

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
The camera seems pretty decent but seems to missing some more advanced things. Are there ISO, exposure or white balance settings somewhere? Can't seem to find any.

Also I thought I saw mention of a slow motion video setting but didn't see it.

Finally in the gallery, how do you select multiple pics? On my old Galaxy GS3, I'd long press on a picture and it would activate the 'select multiple' option...

Not sure about some parts as I haven't gotten tobplay with one for extended time yet. But for the latter part try tapping Share while in gallery wall. On my Flex it gives me the selection boxes that way. I am also someone who was used to long pressing and it confused me at first.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Not sure about some parts as I haven't gotten tobplay with one for extended time yet. But for the latter part try tapping Share while in gallery wall. On my Flex it gives me the selection boxes that way. I am also someone who was used to long pressing and it confused me at first.

Thanks...that helps with sharing but not with choosing multiple photos to delete. Do I have to do them one at a time? I'll download QuickPic or some other gallery app if the stock can't do it.

Slow motion is under settings where you change the megapixels.

Thanks! I'll have to play with it.

Also took me a bit to figure out how to view my photos from a burst mode shot...guess I'm used to touchwiz's, but I think I like this one better...keeps them all in a group together.

koppee1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I don't like how you can't delete multiple pictures. As for slow motion..playing it in the default videos app works, but playing it in a third party player plays it in normal speed..

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I don't like how you can't delete multiple pictures.

Ah, figured it out. Just press the trash can first, then you get the checkboxes.

Duh...should have guessed that from the suggestion for pressing the share button to get them. ** smacks forehead **

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
What does the "W" represent before the 10M?
uvuja9az.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Ah, figured it out. Just press the trash can first, then you get the checkboxes.

Duh...should have guessed that from the suggestion for pressing the share button to get them. ** smacks forehead **

Yeah oops, forgot to mention the can works the same :3

How about silencing the shutter?

There is no sound picker? My Flex had like six including "click!" plus a no sound option. Shockingly it also allows recording indicators to be turned off :/ which is not allowed in some markets.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty