What's the deal with cases for the LG G3?

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
LG has some nice cases on their site, but no information on how to acquire them. So what's the word?

Are we left to fend for ourselves?

Poptarts

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Seriously.

The only offering my local stores have is the giant otterbox.

I want the circle case, but no one seems to have it in stock. What's more is I can't find any link to order it from the usual suspects online either (Amazon, NewEgg etc.).

If anyone has any idea where to find one, other than some random guy on eBay, I'd be very interested to know.

Matt

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Amazon has it. They also have some Ringke and Speigen cases as well. I just want a QI charging back with out the smart cover and no huge addition in thickness.

Posted via Android Central App

jkimrey

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
Amazon doesn't seem to have the official LG circle case with wireless charging though, unless I'm just missing it?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
EBay has some and no logos
Amazon has it. They also have some Ringke and Speigen cases as well. I just want a QI charging back with out the smart cover and no huge addition in thickness.

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
But we have to be careful. It has to be a back that matches the US model not Korean and European models. That's a confusing thing and I haven't found any for the Lg-D850

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
But we have to be careful. It has to be a back that matches the US model not Korean and European models. That's a confusing thing and I haven't found any for the Lg-D850

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

Same. I've been looking every day and they are all only compatible with the Korean version.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I searched Google and there were a few different options available but not allot. I went with the spigen which looks solid and not to bulky. If anyone does find other links or pics of cases could you please share them?

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the frosted I-blason case right now. It's okay, but I have one with a completely transparent back coming. I'm not big on using cases, so probably won't be using either after a couple weeks.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I ordered this one just hope it's not korean version. Closet thing to a bumper case

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1405293849312.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1405293849312.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 115

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
What do you all think of this case? Anyone have experience with the quality of supcase?

I am running that exact case on my G3 right now.
It is very cool. I had never seen a case with a built in screen protector. It does not affect the touchscreen interface at all.
It seals the phone top to bottom really nice. Very, very good protection.
I recommend it.

Mav. :cool:

I am VW Maverick and I approve this message.

Sent from the future on my Sprint LG G3.

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I ordered this one just hope it's not korean version. Closet thing to a bumper case

I ordered the same one, but in gunmetal gray color. I will get it Tuesday. My local sprint store had the lg quick circle case, but it does not have wireless charging abilities. May just grab it til the charging one comes available.

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I am running that exact case on my G3 right now.
It is very cool. I had never seen a case with a built in screen protector. It does not affect the touchscreen interface at all.
It seals the phone top to bottom really nice. Very, very good protection.
I recommend it.

Mav. :cool:

I am VW Maverick and I approve this message.

Sent from the future on my Sprint LG G3.

Dude if you could post a pic it would be greatly appreciated.

And yes probably around 6" lol. I've got some pretty big mits though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non