Awesome deal...

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Got the regular edge not plus. But there is no sub for that. My LG VELVET hardly lasting 2 hours. 1377 cycles so time for new phone. And I hate iphone. So went to Bestbuy.

Such a great deal. 350 plus tax normally 599. But got a open box excellent today 291 dollars and 71 cents after tax. 272.99 plus tax. Hardly used.

I installed abattery from play store and shizuku because android 13 does not track cycles and not sure when we will get 14. It still said zero cycles. So brand new for half price.

Now I need a case. Was looking at this.

Amazon

It hold cards and the phone. Maybe the brown. Purple might be to girly.

Also need screen protector as it lacks one. Which is good.

And it came with cable but no charger.

I have some of these. Good enough or not.

Costco

Plus has 68w charging support. But regular edge not sure. Or 30w is good enough.

And I got this.

Targus

If nothing plugged in except top USB c port it's 100w.

So phone will only draw what is needs I assume and not overcharge.

Overall good deal. Even without charger still great. Even new iphones are coming without chargers. Its fine but just need to know what to use since it came without one.

Reactions: TxDoc

PhoneBalone

Dec 18, 2023
Visit site
I took advantage of a similar deal back in mid December on the Plus - right around $540 including tax. My thing was my tendency to collect 'digital clutter', and I felt that the 512 of the Plus provided more headroom. Mine did include the OEM charging brick - I guess that's a plus for the Plus. With that, it goes from 20% to 90% in a half hour.
FWIW, looks like the deal is still active for both the Edge and the Edge + at BB.

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Not bad. Actualy looks like there is no sd support in the edge or the plus after all. As for the deal 256gb is enough for me. Get a portable 5tb from costo and just offload every day. No need for more than 256gb then. Also they have usb c flash drives. Or I got some usb a to c adapters from menards so I can use regualr a drives in my phone. Only thing I am missing is the earphone jack. But thanks to bluetooth its ok.

There is a edge plus at bestbuy for 422 open box but its

1. Significant cosmetic signs of use
  2. Vital accessories may be missing
so not worth it. Or 470.99 excellent. So almost 200 extra not worth it.

PhoneBalone

Dec 18, 2023
Visit site
Regarding the headphone jack - I've purchased the USB-C adapter for prior device (S20FE). Haven't tried it on the current device, and I lost track of where I put the adapter - but it should work (playing music works OK with Android Auto) when plugged in - I believe they use the USB output. The G-buds I've had for a couple of years work well enough for now.

BB open box is a bit of a crapshoot - particularly if you have them mail it to you. The unit I got showed no evidence of use / wear, and seems to have all the accessories, but came in a 2021 Edge box. But for $100 off the sale price, I can live with that.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000