Did you pick up Tone Wireless Earphones with your G3?

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone pick up the Tone Wireless earphones when you ordered your G3? I bought a pair online today. Just wondering if you did and what you think.

JJones1210

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I wont get my G3 until tomorrow (thanks Verizon), but I bought a pair to go with my G2 and love them. The sound quality for being bluetooth is top notch. Battery can last me a couple weeks even with daily use, and the range is pretty solid. Download the BT Reader+ app to go with them so you can get your notifications read to you. Thats a nice feature when your at the gym and cant pick up your phone.

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Sweet. That's why I bought them for the gym. I'm tired of the dangling cord getting wrapped around the treadmill, dumbell, etc.

Thanks!

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a pair a few months ago when they came out. Haven't used yet.

Posted via Android Central App

And why not? I got them yesterday prior to the phone. For some reason, FedEx felt the need to ship them both on two different trucks. Anyway, the FedEx driver had on a pair and said he loves them. I think they'll be great for working out. I tried them on last night and like them, but wasn't able to workout this morning. I also plan on using them during lunch for watching NetFlix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs