extended batteries

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone seen any quality extended / larger capacity batteries yet? Battery life is not what I was hoping it would be coming from my Note3.

Posted via Android Central App

Shawn Barrere

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Quality I don't know,but eBay has some Chinese supposed 3500mah batteries and its only 20$ for 2plus a charger so even if they are only just as good you still can't lose at that price

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I just bought a couple LG OEM batteries, and I keep them charged up and ready to go. I am a fairly heavy user. So, there isn't a phone out there that will male it all day. I tried the HTC One M8. Great phone, but I found myself tethered to a cord for half of the day.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Quality I don't know,but eBay has some Chinese supposed 3500mah batteries and its only 20$ for 2plus a charger so even if they are only just as good you still can't lose at that price

Yeah I saw those. I was looking for something bigger. I had an Anker with my S4 and it was awesome.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
3500mah would do nicely and then have the 3000mah as a spare or just buy two 3500mah but would like them to come from a recognised name rather than China knock offs.

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen any quality extended / larger capacity batteries yet? Battery life is not what I was hoping it would be coming from my Note3.

how bad is the hours vs ur note 3

also remember takes the phone a week to recognize what u do daily.

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I just bought a couple LG OEM batteries, and I keep them charged up and ready to go. I am a fairly heavy user. So, there isn't a phone out there that will male it all day. I tried the HTC One M8. Great phone, but I found myself tethered to a cord for half of the day.
How do you keep them charged up?

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
how bad is the hours vs ur note 3

also remember takes the phone a week to recognize what u do daily.

I've had it since launch day with AT&T, so 8 days. I averaged 5 hours talk and 3 hours screen time, plus other normal activity and usually had at least 50% left after a full day on my Note3. My G3 is having to be charged throughout the day. For example, yesterday I topped off the battery at 11am and had less than 2 hours talk and less then 2 hours screen time and I hit 18% at midnight.

This screen is the killer IMO. I'm not wanting to give up the phone, but I am willing to deal with a thicker phone to give me power without worry.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I will totally deal with a thicker phone (this thing is super thin imo) for some extra battery life. Not that I am complaining about the current life so far...

A nice 3800mah extended would be great.

I don't usually trust the quality of those cheap batteries... Sometimes the performance is weak, even if the capacity is greater. Would like to hear back!

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I have the LG battery charger to go with them. I charge them up, and then I just take them with me in my laptop bag.

sojodave

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I may regret it, but I bought the "3500 Chinese Super Long LIfe Batteries That Are A Miracle From The Heavens". When they show up in a month, I'll let you know how happy I am.

Adrian912

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Just ordered a 3800mah misc chinese battery from ebay for $12. Supplier is "Alex NLD".

Once I receive it, I will post results. My hope is that it will be at least as good as the stock 3000mah battery. From what i've seen from other posts regarding these chinese batteries, some will exceed expectations and outperform OEM batteries, but many will not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez