has anyone used a nano sim adapter with g3?

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I got my verizon g3 in the mail today and was wondering if anyone has used a nano sim adapter with a nano sim card in their g3 yet? I dont like the sim slot and it looks like it could damage it easier then other sim slots.
I would like to keep the nano sim though so I can use it with my moto x still.

Posted via Android Central App

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I definitely didn't like the slot. Was harder to get the card out. Guess I been using trays for so long I forgot how these looked. It was hard finding anyone local to get one and Frys had none. I hate going back to ATT between my M8 and Z2

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I did. It was a German or Austrian model that I ordered a while back after Jerry mentioned it here on AC. They also have similar type on Amazon. It worked fine and although the SIM that came in it was hard to get out, mine with the adapter came out pretty easily once I had to remove it.

Update: it was called sadapter nano to mico SIM adapter on Amazon.

Posted via my Xperia Z2

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I definitely didn't like the slot. Was harder to get the card out. Guess I been using trays for so long I forgot how these looked. It was hard finding anyone local to get one and Frys had none. I hate going back to ATT between my M8 and Z2

Yeh that nano sim was one thing that swayed my decision from the M8 to the G3.

I can now use my Micro sim in both the G3 and my Z2.

Hard when you have a nano to a micro and finding a decent adaptor and Also hoping you don't destroy your sim.

Hope you find something :)

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I use a noosy sim adapter for my G3, Nexus 5 and Nexus 7. Haven't had any problems.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app