Do you use Quick Memo?

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Is Quick Memo useful to you? Do you have an alternative?

I'm trying to figure out a productive use-case before I just hide this and move on. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

JaiMento

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I do at work, for quick notes that I don't need to keep for long. Kind of a digital replacement for my sticky notes when I'm not at my desk.

Posted via Android Central App

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I use it pretty often also. I use it for screen shots and drawing over the screen shot to highlight specific items.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
My thoughts at first was "I ain't using that bullish", lol but I have eaten my words. Comes in handy at work as a virtual sticky note that I can email to myself for quick and important reminders. Useful feature. :p

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Ever since I tried Google's Keep it's the only memo app I use.

This is why I want LG to give us the option to change the back buttons.

Pro S5

sparkyman22

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I had to use it will on the go and sign an agreement. I just pulled up the pdf file opened quick memo signed the doc and saved it and then sent it off to the supplier.

machdw

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
You can if you root.

When I want to erase something I've drawn in quick memo it's a pain because inevitably the eraser leaves parts of it behind. There used to be a "clear all" option that would erase all of the makings I made but I can't find this anymore. Can anyone help?

JaiMento

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
When I want to erase something I've drawn in quick memo it's a pain because inevitably the eraser leaves parts of it behind. There used to be a "clear all" option that would erase all of the makings I made but I can't find this anymore. Can anyone help?

Double tap the eraser icon. Is it not there?

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I've been using it for.....

- Questions for my doctor.
- memos to myself for gym use (ex. low intensity bpm for my age and weight is between 117 and 135.)
- My select of restaurants for a night out with my honey.
- Random thoughts and messages to myself or someone else.

.....been very useful for me! :)

Google10

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I use it for my grocery list, even though using it is a pain a lot of the time. I didn't see any other good apps to use for that and I don't need to download one just for that.

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been using it for.....

- Questions for my doctor.
- memos to myself for gym use (ex. low intensity bpm for my age and weight is between 117 and 135.)
- My select of restaurants for a night out with my honey.
- Random thoughts and messages to myself or someone else.

.....been very useful for me! :)
+1 Very useful for doctor questions

Posted via the Android Central App

Marv701

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Repeating what someone earlier, I only use Google Keep for notes. However, I use Quick Memo for all my screenshots. It's so much easier to swipe the home key than fiddle with the power + vol combo.

I wish there was a way to add stickers or emoji to your screenshots within the app (not the text option).

blackdogAC

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I use it for my grocery list, even though using it is a pain a lot of the time. I didn't see any other good apps to use for that and I don't need to download one just for that.

You should try Out of Milk... app.free and really awesome. Waaaayyyy better than writing it all down.. keep lists of stuff you normally buy in Pantry Lists.... easy to make groceRy list and check off in store.

Google10

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
You should try Out of Milk... app.free and really awesome. Waaaayyyy better than writing it all down.. keep lists of stuff you normally buy in Pantry Lists.... easy to make groceRy list and check off in store.
I'm single and buy about ten things each time I go. I don't need any crazy app for a list of ten things. Thanks, though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member