LG G3 + Bose QC15

glendsouza

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Ive read alot on the headset problems faced by the LG G3 and I have the same problem when i use it with my Bose QC15. Its annoying as hell and the workarounds dont always work and gets frustrating. Ive got a question for all the Gurus here who have rooted their LG G3s if rooting their phones has fixed the issue or is it still the same :)

In advance than you for the help.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I use Bluetooth everyday without issue. I sync my device with my car and I sync it with my wireless headphones at the gym. Both function without issue. What exactly is your issue if I may ask. The only issue I read was with those using the aux cable I thought not Bluetooth.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I use Bluetooth everyday without issue. I sync my device with my car and I sync it with my wireless headphones at the gym. Both function without issue. What exactly is your issue if I may ask. The only issue I read was with those using the aux cable I thought not Bluetooth.

Could be my issue when the slightest knock to the connection, skips, pauses or launches voice mate....getting a bit annoying now tbh

Posted via the Android Central App

loonie01

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah this aux port issue is really bugging me since I use it while driving. I can't keep unplugging the Jack while driving.

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I am using my Bose qc15s with my g3, and have had no issues at all. I should add that I have the Canadian g3 model no. 852. Don't know if the issues are model specific.

Posted via the Android Central App