Who's already try ART runtime on LG G3?

Punyawee Werasopon

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I've read from some website or forum that ART runtime (which can be enabled in G3) will extended battery life.
Will it be compatible with the common popular app such as facebook, line messenger, twitter ....

G3 is the most fantastic smartphone I ever used. if the battery has a longer life

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I've read from some website or forum that ART runtime (which can be enabled in G3) will extended battery life.
Will it be compatible with the common popular app such as facebook, line messenger, twitter ....

G3 is the most fantastic smartphone I ever used. if the battery has a longer life

For me it worked.

G3

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I tried it on launch day caused too many issues reverted back and smooth sailing ever since.

Last edited:

idon12no

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
@×amadeix: FB works for me using ART. Someone on these forums said ¡t's the FB betas that do not work with ART.

Regarding ART in general, I've been running It for 2 or 3 days now, and most apps seem a bit snappier, but I seem to notice more lag going from app to app and waiting for apps to open. I'm going to give it one more day then I'm going to try Davlik to see if I'm just imagining the differences.

T-Mobile G3

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site

Google All Access music has BT playback issues with ART. Had to switch back. I listen to too much music for that. Once it's standard in 5.0 will be fixed. Will be interesting to compare to the OPO

Posted via Android Central App

xamadeix

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
@×amadeix: FB works for me using ART. Someone on these forums said ¡t's the FB betas that do not work with ART.

Regarding ART in general, I've been running It for 2 or 3 days now, and most apps seem a bit snappier, but I seem to notice more lag going from app to app and waiting for apps to open. I'm going to give it one more day then I'm going to try Davlik to see if I'm just imagining the differences.

T-Mobile G3

Yea. That was me that said that. Lol.

Posted via AT&T LG G3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87