Where are all the alarm clock sounds??

Killa_roo

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

This is a bit embarrassing but I can't for the life of me find where all the alarm clock sounds for the default app are!

I'd like to change the Life's Good default to a standard beep, but all I can find it music, or life's good..

Can anyone help?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
If you've found them yet, please say where, because I don't know either.

Posted via Android Central App

joesf

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Using stock alarm here (UK sim unlocked) and when I click 'Alarm sound' I have the option of 'Alarm tone' (with plenty of tones) or 'Music' BUT I've recently factory reset my phone and if I recall I didn't have many tones prior to resetting just Life's Good like yourself or 'music'. I'm not suggesting you reset your phone as a fix. I reset my phone due to WiFi issues I was having and it just happened to fix the alarm problem as well.

blackdogAC

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I like using sound effects for notifications, like a shotgun loading and firing.... a chainsaw... guitar solos from steely dan... whatevah... but for alarm I like some nice music. Lately Russian cathedral vocal music. Makes me feel like I'm in heaven... just before I remember the meeting I have later.

Posted via the Android Central App

blackdogAC

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Att variant here and no alarm sounds either. Picked a few from zedge that work nicely.

ATT variant as well. No stock options for ALARM, unlike for various messaging, email and Calendar notifications. Any mp3 will work. Millions for free online. Or make your own clips.

Posted via the Android Central App