Battery Saver Mode Won't Turn Off

FluxTZ

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,

I've run into an issue with my G3 where battery saver mode/features won't turn off when the battery has greater than 30% juice left. It still mutes screen taps and auto-dims and shuts off the screen quickly.

I've tried restarting and a battery pull but the issues still seems to be present. I also currently have the feature manually off as well.

Has anyone run into this before and/or know of a solution?

Thanks!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,

I've run into an issue with my G3 where battery saver mode/features won't turn off when the battery has greater than 30% juice left. It still mutes screen taps and auto-dims and shuts off the screen quickly.

I've tried restarting and a battery pull but the issues still seems to be present. I also currently have the feature manually off as well.

Has anyone run into this before and/or know of a solution?

Thanks!
That's odd. I'd suggest double checking that the option for battery savings is disabled then let charge full. Reboot the device and see if that fixes it.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Often these sorts of glitches can be cleared up by clearing the app's cache, but I don't know for sure what app controls this. My best guess would be Settings. Go into the Application manager, scroll to the Settings app, tap it, and then tap Clear cache (not clear data).

If that doesn't work, you might want to try Clear data, but all of your settings will revert to default, and you'll have to go back in and reset them.

Douglas Elmer

Apr 8, 2017
Visit site
Exactly what's happening to me on my new lg. I don't have battery saver in my apps. So did you find out the answer to our dilemma.. Grateful thanks if you would respond... Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo