Why can't voice mate find contacts?

cameronsmummy

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
why can't voice mate find contacts

So I've only had my LG G3 a few days now and so far so good. There's only one thing that's bugging me and that's voice mate. Now I'm aware that it's not as good as other phones ( have had Samsungs for years and Svoice was good) any time I ask voice mate to "call..." it tells me that contact isn't in my Phone book. It's driving Mr inane as this Is a feature I use a lot! How do I get her to call said contacts?

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: why can't voice mate find contacts

Voicemate never works for me. It never recognizes anything I say. We should be able to convert to using Google Now, which works great. But alas, the conversion is kludge at best. I would like the Motorola experience: phone asleep, say, 'ok Google call home' and I don't have touch the phone. It even works with my LG Tone Bluetooth. Shame on LG!

Posted via the Android Central App

Klotar

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: why can't voice mate find contacts

Google Now can now work from any screen, including the lockscreen and while device is locked *IF* the device is charging. So not quite as good as the Motos (which do not need to be charging), but close. At worst, you may have to double tap to wake and then from there you should be able to use Google Now to dial. Not sure about BT and headset interaction but works fine otherwise.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member