Still lag on G3 ?

cpper

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello :)
I was thinking of buying the LG G3 but read that it has big problems with lag and stutter, something I'm definitely not wanting to get. Now, after the lollipop update, do you G3 users still experience any lag or stutter on the device ?

Thierry Henry

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Maybe some stutters before Lollipop but wouldn't call that lag, but after Lollipop and what is more important, after a few LG updates after the initial Lollipop update the device i have to say is very smooth and performance keeps increasing with each update.

Posted via the Android Central App

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Mines been smooth before and after lollipop. I only had the phone a month before lollipop came out though so maybe it wasn't bogged down with data and apps. Either way, I was concerned about the lag issues I read about too when I was researching new phones but mine has been buttery smooth on both OS.

Biggnaa20

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I can't speak for lollipop as I haven't installed it yet, but my g3 is generally slower than my Nexus 5, even though it has better specs and internals. Almost everything take a second or so longer to accomplish. YMMV, but I figured you'd want to know that.

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm on 4.4 and yes, it's got the Android stutter. I usually have to wait up to 1-2 seconds before an app will launch, or screen to change, etc. It's not as anoiying as it once was on other devices, but there is still a hessitation on my phone with KitKat. I don't have Lollipop available in my area yet, but I might try the update. I say might because most of these major updates break something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non