Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Hello people,

I've been using my new LG G3 for three days and I'm happy in general. However, I've noticed that, when I play music, sometimes the song stops and goes on. Like a very quickly interruption. It's not a big deal, but it annoys a bit because I listen to a lot of music during the day. The songs are original, copied from CD and they are stored in the SD card. The SD is a good one, I used to use it in my previous Lumia and it worked perfectly. It never happened anything like that with my previous phone. I use the google app Play Music. Anyone knows how to fix this?

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
When you changed phones and put the SD card into your G3, did you format the SD in the G3 itself before using it... remember.. Android runs on Linux, Lumias on Windows.

Have you also updated your G3, if you have... sometimes its a good idea to format the SD card with the New OS version... sounds wierd, but it can cause isses, especially if they change file handling at all.

Im afraid Lollipop was not the best OS in Googles books and its caused no end of issues with SD cards... hence why we are all waiting for Marshmallow and Lollipop to dissapear :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I agree with NightOrchid. At this point, you may also want to test it out on a brand new SD card as well, in case the current one is getting corrupted.

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I agree with NightOrchid. At this point, you may also want to test it out on a brand new SD card as well, in case the current one is getting corrupted.

That is actually a very good point, its not unheard of for an SD card to corrupt moving it between different OS, without formating it under the NEW OS first before using it.

Android (Linux) eXfat or Fat32, is different to Windows Fat32.

Good Luck.