I've had numerous LG cell phones and never had a problem. I just got a new LG G3 on Sat. 8/7. A couple days later it started dropping outgoing calls before they were even completed. Today I got a message that said an update was available. When I selected to update, I got an error message that said android.process.acore has stopped. The pop-up would not quit popping up. After following a suggestion I found online and it still didn't work, I took it to TWO Verizon stores. They did a hard reset. Then the error message Home isn't responding popped up and wouldn't go away. I took out the battery and restarted it. Now it's just frozen on the home screen and won't do anything.
    08-11-2016 08:04 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you get this brand new straight from Verizon, or used/refurbished from somewhere else? I ask because the G3 is an old phone (a full 2 generations behind).

The acore message often has to do with contacts. There are quite a few threads on it in AC--try this one: http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-m...ml#post5029443

Try booting into Safe Mode and see if the other problems persist: Restart in Safe Mode - LG G3 | Verizon Wireless
    08-11-2016 08:24 PM
    I buy all my phones on eBay. In the past I've purchased from individuals who owned them. This time I bought from a dealer. The phone is supposed to be a Verizon store display phone and "new". I will try the links.
    08-11-2016 08:36 PM
    I can't access settings because after the hard reset the settings icon is not on the home screen and the error won't stay gone long enough to get it there.
    I restarted in safe mode and every time I tap OK on the process error, the home error is there and I can't do anything.
    08-11-2016 08:56 PM
    I would contact LG customer support online - give them a detailed account of the error messages you are receiving and what steps you've already taken to try and solve the problems. See what they say. They're usually pretty prompt in getting back to queries. Please keep us updated!

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-11-2016 11:12 PM
    If this is happening in Safe Mode, then either the firmware is corrupt or the hardware is faulty. What's the return policy of the place where you got the phone?
    08-12-2016 03:33 AM