Phone stuck in bootloop and other problems..help?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I am having a real problem with my LG G3 at the moment, right now i am unable to enter the download mode and it has a bootloop problem. I can try and enter recovery mode but since there is no recovery mode like twrp for instance, i cant do much there either.

Now the bootloop problem is basically the lg logo showing for about 10 minutes, when you finally see android is starting and setting up apps, it will just turn of and on again, i checked and the battery is fine and so is the power button so its not a hardware problem.

As for what happened, a friend of mine was going to flash a kernel onto it, but flashed the wrong one for i believe a different model, which is the reason these problems started happening.
I have tried fastboot, download mode and recovery mode, but all do not seem to be working.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what could fix this? Please let me know.
And i know people might want to know the model but thats kinda hard to figure out when it wont properly boot.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I am having a real problem with my LG G3 at the moment, right now i am unable to enter the download mode and it has a bootloop problem. I can try and enter recovery mode but since there is no recovery mode like twrp for instance, i cant do much there either.

Now the bootloop problem is basically the lg logo showing for about 10 minutes, when you finally see android is starting and setting up apps, it will just turn of and on again, i checked and the battery is fine and so is the power button so its not a hardware problem.

As for what happened, a friend of mine was going to flash a kernel onto it, but flashed the wrong one for i believe a different model, which is the reason these problems started happening.
I have tried fastboot, download mode and recovery mode, but all do not seem to be working.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what could fix this? Please let me know.
And i know people might want to know the model but thats kinda hard to figure out when it wont properly boot.
Hi , if you can make a account here ,me or another might be able to help.
If you can't get into download mode to flash the stock firmware, you can get in recovery might have a chance at ADB command to install the firmware that way , but definitely prefer download mode if u can get in it.