LG G4 Sprint Update being worked on

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah seems like some International Models have been updated (I haven't seen it yet) -- and now Verizon just pushed out an update.

doomstang

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Couple reports of ZV5 showing up in the wild. Nothing for me yet.

Got mine this morning.

12e5c5d9b0d8caf92e259f384a5436ec.jpg

doomstang

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Is carrier aggregation enabled. Go ##data# under lte view to show off CA is enabled

Posted via the Android Central App

CA Enabled: Off

If you try to enter a passcode in to change those settings and you get it wrong 3 times in a row, the phone reboots lol.

alexsd123

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
Apparently it's to fix a reactivation issue. I wonder what else the update is for. May hold off on it in case it breaks anything.

alexsd123

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
I haven't been on Android long. Is it possible it's only an update for specific phones that have the issue? And anyone that has the update, notice any differences?

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I haven't been on Android long. Is it possible it's only an update for specific phones that have the issue? And anyone that has the update, notice any differences?
Usually it's rolled out in waves, that way if something is wrong on a few have problem and they can stop the update, fix the problem and continue.

tjdalton

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I got a notification of the update last wednesday. I ran the update but I haven't noticed anything different. I came here today to see what the update included

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I received the notification for the update sometime last night. Now the question is do I or don't I? Nobody knows if this will break root.