Data Recovery

Sanddeath

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
So my phone got stuck in the infamous bootloop. I am getting a new one shipped to me. I just don't know of my old one is backed up. I don't even think my contacts are. It has an SD card, but I don't think I ever set up a back up for it. Is there any way to back it up now? Sadly it won't stay on long enough to get passed the AT&T screen.

Sanddeath

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Sorry about a double post, but I need help. I got the new phone, but the old one still won't fully boot up, and I don't have any contacts. Is it even possible to transfer contacts from one phone that doesn't work to one that does.

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Sorry about a double post, but I need help. I got the new phone, but the old one still won't fully boot up, and I don't have any contacts. Is it even possible to transfer contacts from one phone that doesn't work to one that does.

I tried to find ways to recover things on mine but if it doesn't even stay on in any mode (incl safe mode and fastboot) then you're pretty much SoL. Luckily at least my contacts etc are backed up in my Google account. Sent mine in for repair last week and accepted I would loose a ton of stuff left on the phone. Sucks.

Posted via the Android Central App

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
My contacts and apps are in my Google account.

Check your Gmail account on your computer to see if it's set up

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acecool99