Is this a common Fault?

Cameron Casual

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I'm about to purchase a LG G4 Dual SIM H818P, however the owner pointed out what he described as a common fault, namely "Occasionally the screen jumps out of a window or requires a second touch".

Does such a problem exist, and if so, is there a patch for it?

Cheers

Cameron Casual

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
hi,
Thanks for coming back to me, I've asked for clarification, this was his initial description, "There is a slight software problem. Occasionally the screen jumps out of a window or requires a second touch".

Cameron Casual

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
I got an update,

"occasionally the screen will act as if it had been been touched/tapped (when it hadn't). The solution is to simply go back to what you were doing before it happened. Other times it will require more than the usual single touch/tap"

Is that any help at all?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't buy the G4 used either way unless you can get some sort of trustworthy warranty with it. I haven't heard of this specific issue before, but it is known for a hardware defect that could present itself without warning, causing a bootloop. LG is fixing them, but manufacture honored factory warranties on items secondhand can be questionable. Just not a hassle I'd want to get into.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38