Best Cases & Accessories for the LG G6

leetrevor81

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
"I got this Spigen Rugged Armor case for mine"

Another poster said the cutout for the fingerprint hole does not line up. The pictures in the ad indicate it lines up perfectly. What is your experience? I have one on the way

leetrevor81

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Spigen thin fit case looks awesome, though I tried one of these cases for another phone once and I found the edges of the case to be sharp

cthunder

May 2, 2011
Visit site
"I got this Spigen Rugged Armor case for mine"

Another poster said the cutout for the fingerprint hole does not line up. The pictures in the ad indicate it lines up perfectly. What is your experience? I have one on the way

My fits like a glove. I have no issue with it at all.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the Incipio DualPro case since day 1 and haven't switched. It's grippy which I love and seems to protect very well. I've dropped my G6 a few times and case and phone has held up well.

Now I wish they would make an extended battery case for the G6 ??????

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I originally bought the Caseology Parallax. It fit nicely and was good for gripping, but the problem was I use a magnetic mount for my car which requires I put a metal plate inside the case. Since the whole case is flexible, the metal plate would slide around too much (I never use the adhesive to attach it to my phone or case).

So then I bought the Spigen Tough Armor case, which is a flexible inner layer and a hard shell outer layer. When I put the metal plate in against the phone, the magnetic pull was not very strong and my phone would kind of slide down a bit. So I tried putting the metal plate in between the hard shell and flexible inner layer and it works great! This has the added benefit of extra protection against the chance of the edge of the metal plate scratching the phone itself. As for the case itself, it's nice and looks great. The edges are fairly "sharp"...not really rounded at all...but it doesn't really bother me. The hard shell is pretty smooth and a fraction more 'slippery' than the Parallax, but also not something that bothers me. I think the only part I'm wary of is how flimsy the kickstand seems. I don't use it much, though.

Nuuklear

Sep 14, 2017
Visit site
After searching a while and nearly buy a spigen case i chooseed a case called "Zanasta Ultra Slim Silikon Case". I had a spigen case for my last phone and it was awesome, but the new designs with few carbon spots looks so terrible. I just thought i try something i like optical, when it not fits i can send it back (ebay plus) and buy a spigen like allways.

But hej, i still have it on my g6, its fantastic. Perfect fit, very clean, very minimalistic and a bit "security" for my phone. I can put it on every table without scrating my front or back, and this is actually all i wan't from a case (and more grip!). When you drop it, it will reach the front anyways so i have a insurency for about 3 Euros per Month.

I have made some pictures, because i really love the product. The Shots with phone are made with my webcam, sorry for that. :^)

37038738696_4034ebe607_o.jpg
37038742066_ddc907b30f_o.jpg
37086351311_fabaf6ef14_o.jpg
WIN_20170914_21_50_45_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170914_21_50_57_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170914_21_51_31_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170914_21_54_50_Pro.jpg

dorelse

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I always buy the Imak Cowboy cases for my phones these days. They have a great feel, minimal size and good protection from everyday bumps & bruises. I picked up both the blue & black colors for like $7.00 ea. Got them from Hong Kong in under a week.IMG_0946.jpgIMG_0947.jpg20170913_180904.jpg

lawerence1234

Oct 25, 2017
Visit site
I recommend Spigen Rugged Armor case for your LG G6, because it gives a good protection and barely improve the device thickness. There are precise cutouts for the speaker, charging port, camera, and fingerprint sensor, while the volume rocker is covered. It’s really amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa