Risk free on Verizon

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
If you pre order online thru Verizon looks like it's risk free. Online orders have no restocking fee if you return it in 14 days.

aa996a3b9a651a74b5dc0e4e2cb4de85.jpg

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to get them to waive the $30 activation fee? Are they on back order yet?
You can try, but it's difficult to get them to do that. But in the past, if you return the phone in the 14 days the activation charge goes away.

I doubt they will go on back order. The note 7 didn't go on back order and that phone was more popular. Unless LG is not to good on production

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
The line has to be active for 6 months. It's in the fine print.. or they'll charge you 300 something dollars.
I was thinking about that later and got to thinking about the time you get rebate turned in an TV in hand it would be a few months. So yes adding a line to cancel later wouldn't pay off

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to get them to waive the $30 activation fee? Are they on back order yet?

I have always been able to get the activation fee waived. The upgrade fee, however, is a little more difficult but still possible depending who you speak with. You just need to be nice and see if there is anything they can do.

OzvalDroid

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else plesently surprised to see the LG G4 on the list of accepted trade ins? Just waiting for a review with a non testing unit (specifically the battery life) to make a decision.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else plesently surprised to see the LG G4 on the list of accepted trade ins? Just waiting for a review with a non testing unit (specifically the battery life) to make a decision.

Not really considering it requires a 24 month commitment to get the full bill credit.