I have a G6 infront of me, ask away

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
What about the Daydream? do you have how to try it?

I think the aspect ratio will actually help little with it, I think it's not in the compatible devices from the Daydream site but because it's not officially released I guess.

I thought the G6 wasnt compatible with daydream due to the display type?

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
How are the notifications on the AOD? Better than Note 7? As useful as second screen on V20?

They are better than Samsung. When a new notification comes in, it shows just that notification and larger than normal. Then it shows the rest. Seems much cleaner than the Samsung way. So far I like the phone, especially the feel in the hand. Doesn't seem like a 5.7" screen. My biggest concern is battery life. We'll see how that goes.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
They are better than Samsung. When a new notification comes in, it shows just that notification and larger than normal. Then it shows the rest. Seems much cleaner than the Samsung way. So far I like the phone, especially the feel in the hand. Doesn't seem like a 5.7" screen. My biggest concern is battery life. We'll see how that goes.
Thanks.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Does the G6 give you a good feeling? Like it's a phone you can keep for a year or two?

Might be too soon to answer this, but early impressions...