Transitioning from iPhone 7 Plus to LG G6

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
So far I'm loving this device. Here's a quick video I just posted last night on my YT channel, TECH-FIGHTER:

https://youtu.be/ahl1yroaLSo

Just some of my initial thoughts. Plus, it serves as an intro of myself to you guys. I like to buy a bunch of cases and gear for my phones so then I make quick simple videos competing one item against another and declaring winners. I give away a case or something comparable in every one of my competition videos. Check it out and subscribe if you'd like.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Awesome... welcome to the open source app club!! That was the biggest surprise to me switching over form an iPhone... WHOA... advertisement-free, open developer apps!!! You probably know this already, but keep that iPhone... I have a ~6 year old 5C and am STILL getting iOS updates from the Borg mother ship. I use it as a wifi media player and a backup just incase my V10 bootloops.

You are wise to use a case on the G6... Those UAG cases are nice.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
So far I'm loving this device. Here's a quick video I just posted last night on my YT channel, TECH-FIGHTER:

https://youtu.be/ahl1yroaLSo

Just some of my initial thoughts. Plus, it serves as an intro of myself to you guys. I like to buy a bunch of cases and gear for my phones so then I make quick simple videos competing one item against another and declaring winners. I give away a case or something comparable in every one of my competition videos. Check it out and subscribe if you'd like.

Awesome stuff. Thanks very much for posting the video. I definitely prefer watching a video review compared to reading a long written review. The G6 must really be a massive upgrade to make you switch from the iPhone.

I wish you all the best of luck with your channel. 😃

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty