Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I had a weird thing happen to me today.. I was waiting for an alarm to go off, and it didn't so I checked a minute later and my phone was stuck on the alarm snooze/dismiss page. Which was weird because I could see my 'key presses' when I clicked back or home but it didn't do anything.. Swiping down from the top didn't either, neither did holding the power button.. Then the 5 minute reminder came and I was able to dismiss it... Super weird. I just saw a bug report notification almost an hour later.. Here's the image from the bug report.
28e52bd0a2f55a79f4df85250de41ecd.jpg

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I had a similar occurrence yesterday - I was replying to a text using quick reply, something else came in and suddenly it was trying to open Messages but stay in the notification shade, screen went dark and all that showed up was the status bar, the home and back buttons. Knock on wouldn't open the phone and fingerprints were somehow disabled, even had the message on the screen like it had rebooted. Power button wouldn't do anything; 5 minutes of that was starting to make me a tad nervous. Not the kind of thing I want to be saying "me too!" about.

pkguy323

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I use the Google clock app now. I got a Huawei Watch 2 and alarms weren't coming over to the watch with the LG clock app. They do with Google clock app.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry that this happened to you! I think this has happened to me before on my G3 as well... So I started to set a second alarm just in case. But it was a very rare occurrence. Hopefully this doesn't happen to you again!

ralfyguy

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Just like the unreliable function to connect to an incoming call by bringing the phone to your ear. That is hit and miss. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Niv77

Jun 5, 2017
Visit site
excuse my prob here mates..
i have a prob with my alarm too but a different one.
i got late today cos clock will only alarm for a second then goes to snooze. it only happens when the screen is locked.
anyone here knows a solution for this?
thanks