LG G7 Bluetooth Issue

aceyacey

Jun 25, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys, need help. Just bought the LG G7 & love it except for one problem and it's not small.

Bluetooth. I activate it & it can't pick up any devices. My OnePlus 3 picked up my Apple Airpods & Sony Wireless Headphones instantly - LG G7 can't even pick them up, why is that?

I cleared the cache/data from Bluetooth as someone said online, I reset the phone twice & still the same, scans but doesn't detect obviously 'on' bluetooth devices. Can someone please help if they had this issue or knows the fix? Many thanks all!

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Strange. Might be a defective unit. Mine picks up every bluetooth device that's anywhere near the phone. I thought it was funny how strong the BT reception was.

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
If you tried resetting the phone and everyrhing as you described, sounds like a defective phone. I would take it back to where you bought it as soon as possible.

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, need help. Just bought the LG G7 & love it except for one problem and it's not small.

Bluetooth. I activate it & it can't pick up any devices. My OnePlus 3 picked up my Apple Airpods & Sony Wireless Headphones instantly - LG G7 can't even pick them up, why is that?

I cleared the cache/data from Bluetooth as someone said online, I reset the phone twice & still the same, scans but doesn't detect obviously 'on' bluetooth devices. Can someone please help if they had this issue or knows the fix? Many thanks all!

Did you get it fixed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38