Does the G7 Have a dark theme?

SteelSteve

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
So I've been using the Microsoft Launcher for some time and really began to like the dark theme. Unfortunately I noticed that my battery life on the G7 with the Microsoft Launcher was really bad so moved back to the default LG Launcher, which I don't have a problem with, however I can't seem to find a setting in the LG settings that would enable a "Dark Theme". I know you can download some but they seem to change all the icons, fonts, etc and I don't really want to do that.

SteelSteve

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Thanks I tried it, but couldn't get used to the icons. Tried downloading new icon packs but just ended up going back to defaults.

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks I tried it, but couldn't get used to the icons. Tried downloading new icon packs but just ended up going back to defaults.
Isn't there a high contrast theme stock?

Mine is a V30 so I don't know what the G7 has

dfbfb459d63b2ee47ca4c7bb6105d543.jpg

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
the high contrast is annoying. i downloaded the viking shield theme from the lg store and it has worked beautifully. the icon pack i use is smoke and glass that i got from the play store. you might have to dl a custom launcher to change the icon pack. if you do, the blackberry launcher is the one i use day to day, but nova has also worked well.

SteelSteve

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Thanks all. Right now I'm back to the default. The high contrast did fine in certain areas but not others. I may go back to the Microsoft Launcher that I like and just live with the bad battery life

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer