Android wont download picture messages

Loving_OVOXO

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I have an android LG OPTIMUS 2X without a data plan and when people send me a picture message i receive it but it wont download..i cant figure out why?2012-10-07 13.57.43-1.jpg

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Straight up, you need a data plan to receive / send MMS. I don't know much about iPhones but my guess is you were using iMessage to send pictures, which will come in over Wi-Fi.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Ashley Dozier

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
K i have an Sprint Android Model : LS670 and im a cricket user and i pay for the internet picture messaging plan. All of a sudden my phone wont let me download any pictures or send pictures out idk if i must have deleted an app or my phone gliching....I NEED HELP PLZ......Is there any solution or do i need to go to my cricket store

Darcey Thundrcat

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine did that too. It's cuz i had my Sprint phone flashed over to Cricket and when they do that they download an android messenger that you have to send and recieve pictures through. I accidently deleted mine and yeah you have to go back into the store and have them redownload it for you. Unfortunantly they won't give you the website to do it yourself and i have been able to find it online.

megs444

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I have a LG F5 with a data plan and when people send me a picture message i receive it but it wont download..i cant figure out why? Same when phone numbers are sent to me….Help please

davejack

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I have unlimited text and pics on my plan with kodoo. Ever since updating to 4.0.4 I get these mess. instead of pics. I almost never use data and it used to work perfect. 4.0.4 also won't allow me to disable background data which uses a lot of batt. cause it constantly searches for updates that I don't want. 4.0.4 sucks!

roselady45

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
I have a tracfone..lg 41c and I couldn't open photos sent to my phone..very frustrating..some have iphones, some have samsungs..now I know why..i use wifi at home all the time..so I turned it off,put on data..and it works..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87