Sixaxis issues

Redlig

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
okay so I've got some berf about the Sixaxis app being that I'm new here I'm not going to complain too much. However it's a little frustrating when the compatibility checker doesn't work and neither does the Paid app. I'm currently using a game clip hardwired to a Sixaxis ps3 controller with an lg optimus g pro and I'd like to play games like critical strike other first person shooter games using touch emulation. The problem having is I can't seem to get touch emulation to work. Is there any way to make touch emulation work even though the Bluetooth sync doesn't work? It just seems like I would still be able to use touch emulation even though I can't connect wirelessly. Am I crazy? Someone enlighten me on this if anyone has any input I have a rooted device is there any way to use a different ROM or anything like that to get the Sixaxis app working properly so that I can use touching you. Thanks for reading

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
It worked for me on my Motorola Droid X, with the OS before Jelly Bean, I think. Then the phone died.
I am trying it on my new Nexus 7 tablet, and it won't connect. Just email the developer and he should work on fixing it for you.