Phone Cases Or Screen Protectors LG E970 (AT&T)

Mramos860

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Does Anyone know any accessories that will be available for the phone on it's launch date? The AT&T website only shows a Moshi Ainti-glare screen protector and 2 lame cases that I would rather go caseless. The phone is suppose to be already shipping as of Oct 31st. I just dont know why I cant find any accessories online for this phone.

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Go caseless/nekkid! Why cover up the design of the phone especially the cool back with a hideous, clunky case. Best thing I ever did for my Evo 4G.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Not me I work out side and I need a good case so I bought the big ugly body gloves case. I would cry if I dropped it and cracked the front and back glass. I will find a better one. I laugh at the people with cracked screens.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Mramos860

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Me too I do a lot of work where I need case on my phone. I couldn't stand a cracked screen I don't get how people still use their phones with cracked screens. What color was the case you bought? The only cases I have seen are the 2 from the ATT website.

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Its gray with a blue and a pink rubber insert. The blue with gray looks OK its just kinda bulky. But will do the job. I've been using just the rubber insert by itself and works just fine, the texture is very bumpy with a ridge on it due to how the gray plastic case fits on it. Two separate pieces . I will post some pics as soon as my phone charges.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Mramos860

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Belkin bumper for my phone haha. I ordered a Zagg invisishield for front and back of the phone. Im gonna need it with this crappy bumper on it. I didnt care for the colors of the Body Glove Case. I wish ATT would have atleast a solid black case or something. I'm so disappointed in the accessory selection from ATT.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
At my local store they had two choices the cheapo belkin bumper and the ugly body glove. I was able to exchange my body glove for the belkin today, while better its still not what I would like. I am hoping that LG sells a lot of these phones so that we can get a little better case selection.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

hjr954#AC

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Belkin bumper for my phone haha. I ordered a Zagg invisishield for front and back of the phone. Im gonna need it with this crappy bumper on it. I didnt care for the colors of the Body Glove Case. I wish ATT would have atleast a solid black case or something. I'm so disappointed in the accessory selection from ATT.

Hey ?ould you let me know how the invishield fits the att og? Couldn't tell if it was for the at or sprint version from their website. Also would mind posting a vid or sme pics of the belkin case?

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the belkin bumper case from att site, because no one has that thing in stock. Gonna get the zagg from best buy today. I don't care about the back, because the phone wont sit on its back with bumper case on.

Mramos860

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I called Zagg and spoke to a lady and she said the screen protector on the website is for the att model only. It hasnt arrived yet it will likely be here by Wednesday because it took zagg a full week to ship the item.

Mramos860

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I had the bumper case and it broke right where the charging part goes the plastic snapped. I didnt even drop the phone once! I went back and bought the Body Glove case and this one provides about 3-4 times more protection than that bumper did. The back and front of the phone are made of glass! U need more than a bumper to protect this fragile thing.

wanabee

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Does Anyone know any accessories that will be available for the phone on it's launch date? The AT&T website only shows a Moshi Ainti-glare screen protector and 2 lame cases that I would rather go caseless. The phone is suppose to be already shipping as of Oct 31st. I just dont know why I cant find any accessories online for this phone.

flea bay has a few>lg optimus g case | eBay

Mramos860

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox has on their website a Lg Optimus G case on their website, but it's listed as coming soon. It also doesnt mention which version it is for.