HELP!!! I think im bricked

todd083

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a sprint lg optimus g. a couple days ago i rooted my cell phone and downloaded cyanogenmod operating system. Upon using it i got a blue death screen showing on my phone. Went back into recovery. cleared my cache. Rebooted into the same os. My phone had no no carrier info on it. I go back to recovery mode and somehow someway my phones internal storage was totally wiped. No os program. I have clockwork as my recovery system but as i said no files are on the internal storage. I have tried several different things but no luck. Please please please is there anything that i can do to get it back up and running:(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to say, but I think you may be in trouble. You can't drag/drop files when the device can only go into recovery.
Did you have USB debugging on before the device was wiped?

todd083

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
to be honest not to sure. when i go under device manager after i put the phone in download mode under the ports section it says lge android net usb serial port. Does that mean anything?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The only thing I can think of to try is loading a ROM again and flashing in recovery.

From a Liquid Nexus 5

todd083

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I appreciate the input. I have tried using the lg flash tool but im not sure bout the kdz files and how they work. I know the kdz file is a lg based file. Any more insight. Thanks!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Creshosk