A bit of a problem? need a suggestion

pimpjuice1992

Banned
Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Okay so i upgraded back to ZVH, Now I everytime I try to boot into stock recovery.. It gets stuck on LG splash and i have to pull the battery like twice in order for it to completely start back up.. Any ideas?

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Did you upgrade while running a custom recovery?

If your looking for stock recovery look for v9 recovery, its the only stock recovery I've seen on AC, and its in one of the tutorials, don't remember it offhand.

Last edited:

czifro

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site

pimpjuice1992

Banned
Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
lol it wasn't that bad But now I can't even root ZVD! Apps nor the software isn't working.. and for some reason the emergency button code is what gets me into recovery?! lol IM LOST ON THIS POS! lol

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
lol it wasn't that bad But now I can't even root ZVD! Apps nor the software isn't working.. and for some reason the emergency button code is what gets me into recovery?! lol IM LOST ON THIS POS! lol

U were on zvh and u downgraded to ZVC u had a hard fall reflash the update.zip for zvd wait a day to root so its used to the new radio then use gingersnap or gingerbreak to root. Then download basic root checker from play store then click verify root access it asks for super user permmision. Accept. Then u have root access I don't know why emergency mode is recovery mode and what STOCK RECOVERY DID U USE U SHOULDVE USED THE ZVC STOCK RECOVERY!!!

Sent from futuristic optimus s

res6jya6

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
U were on zvh and u downgraded to ZVC u had a hard fall reflash the update.zip for zvd wait a day to root so its used to the new radio then use gingersnap or gingerbreak to root. Then download basic root checker from play store then click verify root access it asks for super user permmision. Accept. Then u have root access I don't know why emergency mode is recovery mode and what STOCK RECOVERY DID U USE U SHOULDVE USED THE ZVC STOCK RECOVERY!!!

Sent from futuristic optimus s

Lol "wait a day to root so its used to the new radio"
For real? I jumped from zvh, did the zvd update in Xionia, which got me stock recovery wherein I flashed zvd again for radio. Rooted ten min later with the automated script. Works flawlessly.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I agree, there is no need to wait quite that long before procedding. I will give you 10-20 minutes to fully provision the device ect. But a full day is a tad excessive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non