hello everyone

ers0508

May 31, 2012
Visit site
hello everyone i have a quick question i just rooted my wifes lg optimus s and was wondering what reliable ROM they have for me to use in her phone the only thing is that i need something that is reliable cuz she uses her phone alot. Also wanted to know how to remove the blotware that comes with the phone. I know there my be a thread for the thow questions i just asked but was wondering if someone can point me to the right direction. Thank in advance.

prowlingfox

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
hello everyone i have a quick question i just rooted my wifes lg optimus s and was wondering what reliable ROM they have for me to use in her phone the only thing is that i need something that is reliable cuz she uses her phone alot. Also wanted to know how to remove the blotware that comes with the phone. I know there my be a thread for the thow questions i just asked but was wondering if someone can point me to the right direction. Thank in advance.

read through this :)

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...mus-guide-rooting-roms-recoveries-themes.html

for someone who's new to rooting and custum roms, I would probably recommend either HydroRom or GingerRom. thekraven's CM7.2 is reliable as well but all the features of Cyanogenmod can be overwhelming at first.

Also, I believe all 3 of those ROMs have the bloatware removed.

Last edited:

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Have a look at the Welcome Guide and... Welcome! You will find a quick guide to the more stable ROMs there and some other info you may find useful, even if you are not new to Android.

A lot of your process and options is going to depend on what baseband the phone is on. Personally, I would recommend Reborn or CM7 for ZVD; HydroROM for ZVJ; changing to one of the other basebands if on ZVH.