[THEMES] Download and request themes here.

Droid-One

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Just so I don't wait for santa to come down my chimney and he gets lost and doesn't show up. Can you tell me if some gingerbread theme love might be coming. I know you need permission but I just want to know if the link I posted on the first page is even possible. thanks in advance.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Just so I don't wait for santa to come down my chimney and he gets lost and doesn't show up. Can you tell me if some gingerbread theme love might be coming. I know you need permission but I just want to know if the link I posted on the first page is even possible. thanks in advance.

He doesn't need permission for GB. That's AOSP. If he's taking it from someones already compiled ROM thats kind of a grey area (as it's technically googles theme not theirs) BUT nick if you want to play it safe, which i recommend, take it from the Nexus S system dump and just credit google/the person who made the dump.

Last edited:

fifedogg

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
yes but thats a custom ROM, your assuming everyone is running a custom ROM. Keep in mind the people who use stock ROM's. There aren't stock ROM's sitting around. Right now Beezy put out the community ROM but also made it clear that ROM will in no way shape or form be updated or supported.

Also, and this is a question for sheer simplicity .... why flash 80mb when you can flash, what, 1 or 2mb?

I just figured it would be easy as I always have the ROM I'm running on the root of my SD. It only takes about a minute or so to flash it.

Nick7

Brick Master
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I just reflashed the keyboard...everything is good now,any way to get battery percent in the circle icon?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Uh, yeah I'll work on that later. But yes there is a way it is just going to take a little bit of work.

Kalums

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Themes

so where are all the custom themes? i know that i'm no the only one here who wants to see/ download some themes. So please post away, but don't forget to give credit where credit is due. ppl (sometimes ;) )work long and hard on thier themes so give them credit.

mykenyc

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey wish i knew how to do it myself, but could you use the Galaxy S or Sense notification bar, but keep everything else on that steel theme you ported. Also do Metamorph work for us? I use to amateur theme on that.

simon.ponder

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey wish i knew how to do it myself, but could you use the Galaxy S or Sense notification bar, but keep everything else on that steel theme you ported. Also do Metamorph work for us? I use to amateur theme on that.

Metamorph should work, I think, I have it installed on my phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87