i find that it takes to long to load a pic and send a twitpic..ive used the official twitter app, twidroid and tweetcaster..and they all take a bit long to send a twitpic any way of speeding this up?
    07-13-2011 06:37 PM
    my pic never even got to twitpic or yfrog, so i have no idea. :-/ wish i knew!
    07-13-2011 08:24 PM
    my pic never even got to twitpic or yfrog, so i have no idea. :-/ wish i knew!
    really? it takes a bit to load..i wish it was alot quicker sometimes i feel like the app froze while its loading the pic but its just loading
    07-13-2011 08:27 PM
    i use tweetdeck for twitter and facebook and it posts to both fine. but if it's pics you want to upload, lightbox is a good instagram kind of app that uploads alot faster than twitpic.
    omarnova likes this.
    07-13-2011 10:33 PM
    i use tweetdeck for twitter and facebook and it posts to both fine. but if it's pics you want to upload, lightbox is a good instagram kind of app that uploads alot faster than twitpic.
    thanks, ill look into lightbox but i love twitpics because i have a gallery of all my pix starting from my 1st ever tweetpic 2yrs ago
    07-13-2011 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD