[APP] - FeedTune for Twitter: An intelligent Twitter client

feedtune

Mar 25, 2023
Visit site
Hi all, I recently launched a new Twitter client. The aim of this is to allow users to tune their Twitter feed based on how important each followed account is, and also how much time you have to read. It's very handy if you use Twitter as a news source.

The filtering is done based on tweet performance - the app will not show you tweets from users you do not already follow.

Available on the Google Play Store

Play Store Description​

Tune your Twitter feed to save time & see what's most important. One for the lurkers & avid readers.

Current features include:
• Intelligent timeline filtering with two filter modes
• Full screen tweet feed, with no distractions
• Simple, minimal interface that puts content first
• No ads
• Filter out retweets and replies
• Dark / light themes

Download for a free 30 day free trial to try it out for yourself. After that, it's a very small monthly fee for access.

Note that this app is not intended to be a full replacement for the official Twitter app - it should be used as a companion for catching up with your timeline quickly & efficiently. Many features such as tweeting, DMs and search are not yet supported.

Attachments

• feature.png
    feature.png
    362.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Brave of you to launch a new Twitter app these days considering their messing with the API, etc.

feedtune

Mar 25, 2023
Visit site
Brave of you to launch a new Twitter app these days considering their messing with the API, etc.

Yeah - I had this idea & started working on it long before Elon got involved... decided to launch it nonetheless & see what happens!

They said free would be dropped last month which didn't happen - over a month later, and still nothing's changed. Fingers crossed 🤞

Reactions: Bla1ze

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Yeah - I had this idea & started working on it long before Elon got involved... decided to launch it nonetheless & see what happens!
Good on ya for starting it and seeing it through. I hope it does well for you! 💯

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty