SwiftKey X

shortyjacobs

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Never miss the Free (cr)App of the day with this handy Amazon Free App of the Day Reminder. It's $1.99, but I got it free from this thread a while back.

Since the Amazon App Store opened I've nabbed about 10 apps. Seems to most often be games or poorly rated apps - ratings are useless for the most part because there are a lot more ignorant people posting than intellectuals. SwiftKey was one of their best free titles, but I already purchased it with no regrets.

I'm done hijacking now... :)

I just looked at my AppStore apps...I have 54 of them....all Free App Of The Day ones, lol...I just check it every morning, and if it looks interesting I get it...sometimes just in case I want it in the future...example: I have Swiftkey X from the deal a couple weeks ago...haven't even run it yet....

xplode196

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I just looked at my AppStore apps...I have 54 of them....all Free App Of The Day ones, lol...I just check it every morning, and if it looks interesting I get it...sometimes just in case I want it in the future...example: I have Swiftkey X from the deal a couple weeks ago...haven't even run it yet....
Yup, you just tend to stock up on the free apps from amazon. that's what i love about their appstore, the deals. but apparently it's really bad for some developers...but that's why I end up sending a donation to them anyways :)

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I hate my phone too....

never get any lag unless i'm using it as a hotspot and doing a bunch of stuff with it...

i need to get around to reinstalling swype on drew's cm7...

the_mastermind

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
currently running drew's cm7, and i've only had it restart on me... twice, once because i maxed out the OC and the other because i started hotspot the first time (it warns you right there)

i was running reborn recently, however, switched back to CM7 because i miss the GB text indicator arrow thing....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45