Question Hi I got a new android and it does not show notifications for apps until I open or I am currently running the app and except for Whatsapp

olalekan45

May 9, 2024
Visit site
Hi I got a new android and it does not show notifications for apps until I open or I am currently running the app and some apps notifications are not consistent except for Whatsapp and WhatsApp business

olalekan45

May 9, 2024
Visit site
I already tried this and it isn't working
It's only Whatsapp and WhatsApp business notifications that are working perfectly but the rest aren't
I even went ahead and turn on apps running in background for every app and I also unrestrict all apps from optimize

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, sometimes there's nothing you can do when it's baked into the firmware. You could try sending feedback to the manufacturer but it's unlikely that they would change this.

I used to have a TCL Tab 8 (from Verizon) that would not let any music app (even basic ones like YouTube Music or Spotify, both with premium accounts) play in the background. As soon as I switched to some other app, the music would stop. Tried every single option to keep the apps active, with no success. Terrible firmware. :confused:

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joe1335