Google Voice 4.2.44 Sync Issues

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Are other people having an issue with messages not syncing with the newest update to google voice? I am trying to find the last apk version that I know worked, I believe it was 4.2.38.

Any thoughts? I am running hydroRom, but I doubt it would be different for stock rom or other custom roms.

Edit : http://depositfiles.com/files/ef94vkiq0 I am trying this one.

Last edited:

Stryeguy

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Are other people having an issue with messages not syncing with the newest update to google voice? I am trying to find the last apk version that I know worked, I believe it was 4.2.38.

Any thoughts? I am running hydroRom, but I doubt it would be different for stock rom or other custom roms.

Edit : Deposit Files I am trying this one.

Let me know, I am having issues on my Optimus, too - but oddly enough, not my Evo View.

My syncing issues began when I flashed HydroRom (not claiming that's the culprit, but they did align)

Haven't tried any other ROMs, yet.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I will be honest, I found data and wifi to be too unreliable on hydroRom. I downgraded to zvd and am running cm7 for now. I still haven't updated to the most recent gVoice, sticking with the 4.2.38 build. I will try the newer version soon, just stuck with what I knew would work.

Stryeguy

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I will be honest, I found data and wifi to be too unreliable on hydroRom. I downgraded to zvd and am running cm7 for now. I still haven't updated to the most recent gVoice, sticking with the 4.2.38 build. I will try the newer version soon, just stuck with what I knew would work.

With your current setup, are you experiencing any sync issues?

Thanks

Last edited:

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
No, but cm7 has always rocked for me. I only upgraded to zvh to experience hydroRom. It was very nice, just not quite stable enough for me.