Daylight Savings Time Calendar error

cmags

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I've got about half a dozen weekly meetings repeating on my calendar, but strangely enough only half of them show the issue. The others are showing just fine... Very strange indeed.

mgrdan

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Update DST change

At one time I had the "automatic" setting under phone settings / date time. Once checked, it disappeared.

Two steps to fix:
- Phone settings / about phone / update profile (this fixed most settings)
- reboot phone (this fixed other settings)
Dan

trekkie1701c

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Had the issue myself; seems my work schedule got pushed an hour in the future.

Notice also Google closed the issue; I know it might only happen twice a year, but what if I'd needed to work early today? I'd have missed it. Already woke up an hour late because the phone's time didn't change until I rebooted it :(

EmailGuy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
My wife just got the Optimus S yesterday and she has an issue where all day events from her Exchange calendar show up from 11 PM one day to 11 PM the next day. This sounds likethe same issue. Does anyone have a fix for this?

The appoimtments look fine in Outlook.

I can't see how to change the time and date settings. They appear to be set automatically by Sprint and there is no way to change it.

pstinger

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
This issues has cropped up recently for me, but only with recurring events. The times are correct in Outlook, but on my phone (using the built-in Exchange account on a Nexus 6) some of these recurring series are shifted earlier by an hour.

Any thoughts?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty