LG Optimus F6 not booting at all

Amoorex13

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Hello, for awhile i have been having many problems with my lg optimus f6. I there there is something wrong with my phone internally. Random processes will randomly stop working. Once i was having a problem where i would press the home button and it would say that it stopped working. I do factory resets on it and i use a unbrick tool on the computer, but they only fix the problems temporarily. Shortly after that more problems will come in. Last night i woke up to see that my phone was kind of stuck. Many different processes stopped working including home and then it just froze. So i took out the battery and now it will not boot up for anything. It will just get stuck on the LG logo. I tried doing a hard factory reset but everytime i confirm it, it gets stuck there and will not start the reset. My unbrick tool on my computer wont even work anymore. It keeps saying "upgrade failed". Can someone please help, this is a unfortunate situation and i don't even understand why my phone is doing this.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! That's not a good sign. Unfortunately, LG phones don't give the user the ability to boot into Recovery Mode (like other Android phones), so there might not be anything else you can do. Is the phone still under warranty?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC