Bluetooth speaker

gimmi80

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I would like to buy a bluetooth speaker for the Optimus V.
I've checked out amazon and there are many available, I would like to know your positive/negative experiences.

I like the x-mini 2, it's $20 on amazon and the review are not too bad. It seems like it gives up after a few months of use (around 1 year), but I'm not in a long term plan, i just need it for the summer.

Bye

Dahenjo

May 7, 2011
Visit site
That X-Mini II you mention isn't bluetooth though.

But I see Amazon has a Satechi brand bluetooth speaker with a similar small/portable profile for $39.99. The reviews are pretty high and the only complaint seems to be not very high volume, but several say the durability seems very good.

I don't own one but have been interested, so if you do get one please post your impressions & whether you'd recommend it or not. Amazon has several others which are larger/less portable - among those the Creative D100 for $65 seems the best rated. Good luck!

vizzy

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
i realize that this thread is already aging but i figured my first post here (while i await with great anticipation for my optimus v to arrive in the mail) should be a helpful one and so far this is the only thread i've read where i feel i could actually contribute haha though i'm not sure how helpful this will be. idk if you already bought a bluetooth speaker, and for the record i don't own any, but a couple months ago i was researching alternative speaker solutions for a friend of mine for when she buys a new laptop to replace the dilapidated one she owns now. as most laptop speakers range from crap to mediocre, the most promising candidate i discovered was the jawbone jambox. it's a little under $200 so this is NOT a budget bluetooth speaker (costs more than the optimus v itself FFS!), but it's supposed to be damn good, especially in regard to battery life and sound quality given it's bluetooth and so small. just food for thought friend, maybe you can find one used for a bargain price on ebay or craigslist. good luck! :]

Linkage

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty