How do I install my music to my LG V10?

Karen Bensink

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Actually, I've plugged this phone into numerous computer USB ports and none recognizes whats there, but it is charging, so i know it's making a connection. I got extra memory so I could load my music cds on this phone. It's got me stumped.

thisisjason

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Actually, I've plugged this phone into numerous computer USB ports and none recognizes whats there, but it is charging, so i know it's making a connection. I got extra memory so I could load my music cds on this phone. It's got me stumped.

Might be a silly question, but did you unlock the phone once you plugged it up?

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

When you plug into your computer's USB port, a notification will appear on your phone that the phone is charging via USB. Tap on that notification and a window on your phone will open. It will give you three choices: Charge Phone (which will be checked), Media device (MTP), and Send images (PTP). Choose device. Your phone will then appear as a separate device on your computer. From there you can transfer images, music, videos and documents. You may also see a window that opens that asks you to download LG Bridge to your computer. You should do that in order to backup your phone to your PC, get updates, and also manage files on your phone.

tarn451

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: how to install my music to my lg v10?

I use Airdroid to transfer my music wireless. Same with other files.

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
LG has LG Air you can download on their website, it connects via WiFi, you have to enable it in your phones setting. Then logon both using the same account. It's a bit slow, but works, there is also LG Backup you download from the play store and you can backup your phone to your PC wireless..

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Those should automatically download when the device is plugged in. Right?

Posted via the Android Central App
Not always. I had to install the samsung drivers for my last phone too. The generic drivers provided by windows don't always add all the features of the OEM drivers.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: how to install my music to my lg v10?

Try Isyncr. Its awesome. I put on my entire music library on my lg v10 and samsung galaxy s6 edge wirelessly. It took about 20 minutes per phone. Over 1240 songs.

Posted via Android Central App