ZAGG Glass in the house for the LG V10 ( UPDATE)

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
ZAGG Glass in the house ! :) It has the cutout for the front cameras. :eek:
I would rather have them covered but I always go with ZAGG.

You can pick one up at your local Verizon store for the low price of $34.99 :-\

Too tired to try and install it tonight. I'll give it a go tomorrow.

zg01.jpgzg02.jpgzg03.jpg

I did not install the Zagg Glass as it's cut way too small for the display area of the phone. It's real short on all 4 sides.
I guess Zagg was trying to accommodate for cases ETC.

Returned this to Verizon and will stick to the Spigen GlasTr Slim (IMO, best glass for the V10).

Last edited:

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: ZAGG Glass in the house for the LG V10

Personally, I find the price of $34.99 to be high. I bought this for my V10 through Amazon for $7.99, free shipping with Prime. The protector went on easily, with no bubbles and it has worked great. This protector does cover the front camera lenses. Here is the link:

Amazon.com: Supershieldz LG V10 Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Ballistic Glass 0.3mm 9H Hardness Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, Bubble Free -Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

Andrew Bonner

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

Personally, I find the price of $34.99 to be high. I bought this for my V10 through Amazon for $7.99, free shipping with Prime. The protector went on easily, with no bubbles and it has worked great. This protector does cover the front camera lenses. Here is the link:

Amazon.com: Supershieldz LG V10 Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Ballistic Glass 0.3mm 9H Hardness Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, Bubble Free -Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

I've seen a lot of claims that people's screen protectors are chipping on the edges. Have you seen any issue with yours and how long have you had it?

Also, does the thickness bother you? My brother-in-law got a tempered glass protector for his iPhone, and it looks really dumb.

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

I've seen a lot of claims that people's screen protectors are chipping on the edges. Have you seen any issue with yours and how long have you had it?

Just looked at mine and I can't see any signs of chipping. I've had this screen protector on my phone since about two days after it was released at TMo stores. My V10 rides with me every day and I just returned from 2 weeks in Europe. Looks as good as new.

Also, does the thickness bother you? My brother-in-law got a tempered glass protector for his iPhone, and it looks really dumb.

No, the thickness doesn't bother me. The drag that some of the plastic / polymer types of screen protectors produce does however bother me. This feels as good as a naked screen. I have a clear Ringke case on mine so that minimizes the impact of the thickness but I took it off before I wrote this and I have to say the protector really doesn't add much at all. Unless you look very closely, you wouldn't know it is there.

Anyway, for $8.00 it is not much of a gamble (compared to $35.00).

I hope this helps.

Andrew Bonner

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

Just looked at mine and I can't see any signs of chipping. I've had this screen protector on my phone since about two days after it was released at TMo stores. My V10 rides with me every day and I just returned from 2 weeks in Europe. Looks as good as new.

No, the thickness doesn't bother me. The drag that some of the plastic / polymer types of screen protectors produce does however bother me. This feels as good as a naked screen. I have a clear Ringke case on mine so that minimizes the impact of the thickness but I took it off before I wrote this and I have to say the protector really doesn't add much at all. Unless you look very closely, you wouldn't know it is there.

Anyway, for $8.00 it is not much of a gamble (compared to $35.00).

I hope this helps.

Awesome! I'm ordering one now. My brother-in-law must have gotten a weird brand.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
UPDATE:

I did not install the Zagg Glass as it's cut way too small for the display area of the phone. It's real short on all 4 sides.
I guess Zagg was trying to accommodate for cases ETC.

Returned this to Verizon and will stick to the Spigen GlasTr Slim (IMO, best glass for the V10).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa