Would you trade your V10 for a new iPhone 6s Plus 128GB ?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
My wife is trying to get me on the Apple tree and would buy me a brand new iPhone 6s Plus 128GB just to join her madness. :-\

Would you dump your V10 for a new iPhone 6s Plus 128GB? :p

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Yep. The app offerings on ios is still second to none and the battery on the V10 is trash compared to the 6s+

Posted via the Android Central App

MelCali82

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Hellz no.

I can work on editing a video in powerdirector, leave it alone without saving, go edit and convert a beat/instrumental, take pics and edit to insert into powerdirector, take extra video, browse the web and 2 hours later go back to powerdirector to continue editing the video right where i left off

I hated that everything would refresh and start all over on ios

thebear

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely. I'd give it a try. I've been tempted to dabble with it anyway. If I didn't like it I could always sell it, buy a v10 and have money left over.

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
My wife is trying to get me on the Apple tree and would buy me a brand new iPhone 6s Plus 128GB just to join her madness. :-\

Would you dump your V10 for a new iPhone 6s Plus 128GB? :p

I just came from the 6S Plus 128gb to the V10 and Note 5.....I like the V10, but I think I like the Note 5 more because everything just works on that phone where it seems it's flaky on the V10 right now. :( But would I go back to the iPhone...hard to say. I like Android better.

thisisjason

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
No, I like the openness of Android compared to IOS, and with the V10 specifically I wouldn't want to lose microSD expansion or HiFi audio

dwmitchell61

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
No.
Apple needs to look at improving the cameras on their products.
The pricing on the Apple products is outrageous.
They need to go with SD slots. Having only so much memory, and the price differential to get one with more memory just made my mind up. The "Cloud" is great if you have the bandwidth on your home connection, or the huge data plan on your carrier to sync everything. But I am out in the boonies with a 1Mbps/0.5Mbps home Internet.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Yup I would do it. As said before you could always try it out for a while and either return it or sell it and come right back. It's fun trying new things.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I've got an ipad mini, macbook air, macbook pro,, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MOBILE, IT'S ALL ANDROID FOR ME INCLUDING THE V10. by the way, ive got 3 android phones and tablet. The only reason I got the iPad mini is to facetime with my grandson.

Posted via Android Central App

Jazzamuffin

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
I've got an ipad mini, macbook air, macbook pro,, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MOBILE, IT'S ALL ANDROID FOR ME INCLUDING THE V10. by the way, ive got 3 android phones and tablet. The only reason I got the iPad mini is to facetime with my grandson.

Posted via Android Central App

Love the iPad mini