In the past on my Samsung Note 3 I used a CM app to lock most of my apps that had any personal/financial info and use just a swipe to unlock phone..

I don't like to lock my phone, its easier to just swipe throughout the day but I want to be able to lock most of my apps but not use CM (Cheetah Mobile) as I've learned they are not a trustworthy company like so many others that offer free apps.

Does anybody know of a good/trustworthy app for our V10 or a good way to lock and unlock (quickly) our apps?

Thank you
    muse480 likes this.
    03-01-2016 09:00 AM
    I have been using App Lock and Gallery Vault Pro. I also have AppLock Pro as well. They both work pretty good for me. I think AppLock Pro is a little less buggy but both seem to function as advertised. I only use App Lock and Gallery Vault as a picture/video storage app.
    03-03-2016 02:51 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I tried AppLock and like it though it didn't play nice with greenify so I installed AppLock (Smart AppLock) by SpSoft Tools:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tor.free&hl=en
    I like it so much that I installed it on both my LG V10 and Android (LG) tablet and like it a lot. It also can be set so that it can't be uninstalled.

Steve
    03-03-2016 03:05 PM