How do I join the class action lawsuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lateck2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
I totally disagree. The V10 is a great device and phone. I still keep mine as a great back up and travel camera.
I feel it is the second best, behind the V20.

Lateck,

Thurman Merman

Aug 4, 2017
Visit site
I totally disagree. The V10 is a great device and phone. I still keep mine as a great back up and travel camera.
I feel it is the second best, behind the V20.

Lateck,

It's a GREAT phone, and the camera kicks the *** off my phone I had to get to replace it (that was born only a few months ago). That is until it bootloops. It also doesn't mean that their negligent manufacturing, ensuring the contact between components that killed the G4 didn't re-surface with the v10, hasn't been a burden on people spending $700 on a piece of hardware that they depend on.

Tburke500

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
What good is a great camera when you could suddenly lose all data on your phone without warning? On my 3rd V10 they owe me things that cannot be replaced EVER!!

Tburke500

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing captain obvious! I had the misfortune of not reaching Wi-Fi after a trip to a remote area that had no cellular service. Most was saved except for the most important part of my trip. LG has lost all credibility as result of this bad design that they have failed to fix over numerous models and continued to sell knowing what was going to happen. Also backups cannot help you when you are stranded without a way to contact anyone for help. Bootloop turns the phone into a paper weight.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing captain obvious! I had the misfortune of not reaching Wi-Fi after a trip to a remote area that had no cellular service. Most was saved except for the most important part of my trip. LG has lost all credibility as result of this bad design that they have failed to fix over numerous models and continued to sell knowing what was going to happen. Also backups cannot help you when you are stranded without a way to contact anyone for help. Bootloop turns the phone into a paper weight.

Don't you save everything to the sd card? This way if/when any phone that has an sd card slot craps out your stuff is saved?

bodrero

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
WRONG! Sent my phone back at 20 months and with Boot loop issue, they sent it back not fixed and said "out of warranty" Joining the suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.