Lg V10 extended battery?

Mezzanine7

Jun 22, 2018
Visit site
Greetings, Has anyone out there with an LG V10 purchased a good, reliable extended battery they could recommend? A lot for sale, just hard to find reviews for them. I'm not sure about the slim batteries, I doubt they actually hold the capacity they claim.

Mezzanine7

Jun 22, 2018
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback. kixfan, how did you like the case? I've heard some people say in reviews the battery is great but the case not so much.

I'm looking in between the Zerolemon and the Kranich battery

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback. kixfan, how did you like the case? I've heard some people say in reviews the battery is great but the case not so much.

I'm looking in between the Zerolemon and the Kranich battery

The one I bought is a simple black case. The battery is HUGE and heavy to carry. I call my Note 8 with that case my $1000 brick. I swear I could use it as a weapon if I hit someone with it. Great cases for protection and charging though. I have no complaints and given the battery life of both of these devices I wouldn't want to be without it. The one time I needed to contact Zerolemon support they were very fast to reply and helped me with no questions asked. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays