What's this in my toolbar?

Jul 20, 2020
Visit site
restarted my phone and this icon showed up...did another restart and it was gone...anyone know what its for?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-19-20-47-09~2.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-19-20-47-09~2.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 28
Jul 20, 2020
Visit site
its an lgv20...it was right there on top with my battery, wifi, mobile data and time...it never was there before and i did a restart and it was there...i did a shutdown and restarted it and it was gone from the bar.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
is there a good app to search .apk files to see if something got installed or see running apps?
Just use the built in app manager to view installed apps. APK files are just the installation files, not the apps themselves in a running state, and are deleted automatically when installed from Google Play. The way Android works, it would be almost impossible to have something installed without you knowing it and explicitly approving it.

As for your original question, I have no idea. I use to own a V20 on Verizon, but have never seen that icon before. What carrier are you on?

Jul 20, 2020
Visit site
Just use the built in app manager to view installed apps. APK files are just the installation files, not the apps themselves in a running state, and are deleted automatically when installed from Google Play. The way Android works, it would be almost impossible to have something installed without you knowing it and explicitly approving it.

As for your original question, I have no idea. I use to own a V20 on Verizon, but have never seen that icon before. What carrier are you on?

Verizon