ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded the APK and played with it for a few days, but I'm back to Swiftkey already. I can't type as well on the Google keyboard, and I miss the emoji predictions. The GIF is fun, but not worth the other problems it caused me. I'm sure I'll give it another go in a few weeks though, because that's how I am lol.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded the APK and played with it for a few days, but I'm back to Swiftkey already. I can't type as well on the Google keyboard, and I miss the emoji predictions. The GIF is fun, but not worth the other problems it caused me. I'm sure I'll give it another go in a few weeks though, because that's how I am lol.

I actually swapped from SK to GK now due to the number row. IIRC I think GK has emoji predictions as well if you turn it on.

sswitzer

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Only problem I had was typing in Facebook using the mobile site (not the app) - at one point it just refused to enter characters into the fields.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I actually swapped from SK to GK now due to the number row. IIRC I think GK has emoji predictions as well if you turn it on.

You used to be able to do it by adding the Emoji dictionary, but that's not there anymore. The number row was why I started using SK to begin with lol

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
As far as the gifs go, I think they only work in certain apps. Google Messenger and Hangouts are two, I believe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38