Samsung Keyboard

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to try the AI stuff on Samsung keyboard. I am coming from gboard. The swipe is terrible. Any suggestions to making it better?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Other than 'use it' so the keyboard learns your typing style, there is no way to 'improve' the accuracy or suggestions. Just keep correcting the suggestions when they don't match what you type and the keyboard will start adjusting.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Other than 'use it' so the keyboard learns your typing style, there is no way to 'improve' the accuracy or suggestions. Just keep correcting the suggestions when they don't match what you type and the keyboard will start adjusting.
Probably have to leave it installed as default for some time to learn your usage
That's why I use the default Samsung keyboard, Gboard, and SwiftKey and switch them regularly. That way, all 3 learn my usage regularly.

Reactions: mustang7757

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
The swiping is pretty accurate for me, just need to a little patient it will eventually figured out your style.
Same for me. Only reason I switched is inconsistent layout between phone and tablet so I can't reteach my brain (split keyboard isn't keycafe compatible and full size is too hard to type on a 14" screen).

As for OP, my suggestion, mess with the size. Between all the keyboard I've tried, they all end up being sized differently which can lead to incorrect swipes due to aforementioned muscle memory.

There are a lot of useful features with the AI update but I find the keyboard one to be least impressive. If you still can't get a hang of the swipe, the novelty of the keyboard AI will fade quickly, it did for me at least.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowbear